I just got home from Disneyland!
Before we went, James and I bought a brand new camera, the Fuji Instax Mini 50s. We bought some special Disney film, too. Here are some of the pictures we took on the trip:
- Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
- The weather (high 70′s to low 80′s)
- The Mary Blair exhibit (I seriously almost cried)
- The waffle maker at the hotel
- Spending time with the family
- 2 hour layover turning in to a 2 minute layover ( most wonderful airline employee ever!)
The least awesome things about the trip:
- My feet may never forgive me
- Little feet kicking my chair the whole trip home
- Sunburned scalp (can’t wait until that starts to peal, yuck!)
Glad to be back home, but already looking forward to the next visit.